Search Engine Optimisation
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of improving the number of quality visitors to a website from search engines via a number of targeted keywords. SEO efforts may involve the code behind a website, the site's structure and presentation, and the relevance of information offered on the site. Search engines look for sites that employ these techniques, and may penalise or remove them from their index completely if these measures have not been implemented properly.
Over 85% of all initial website visitors come from search engines! (Jupiter Research).
Defuzz offers SEO as a stand-alone service for an existing website, or as part of a further reaching marketing campaign (that includes both online and offline marketing initiatives). As effective SEO may require changes to the HTML code of a website, we always incorporate search engine optimisation techniques into our website design and development work. ALL of our new web design clients receive basic SEO implementation as a part of their project.
Defuzz websites are more than just great designs – they also provide effective functionality AND we take search engines into account when designing websites - making them all search engine friendly.
Services we offer include:
- Individual webpage optimisation - prices start from $25!
- Landing page creation - from $50 per page
- Complete website optimisation - please contact us for a quote based on your website.
- Website structure and navigation optimisation - from $100
- Google sitemap setup and installation - $75
- Website technology audit (see how visible your Flash website is!)- from $50
- Website SEO audit - FREE for a limited time! Please contact us to request an audit.
Remember that if potential customers cannot find your website in the search engine rankings - they will most likely find your competitors!
Please contact us for a personalised SEO quotation.